Our work for new building projects is aimed at providing the design and construction team with appropriate support to help ensure that performance expectations for the building enclosure are met, while respecting other project objectives and budgets.
What sets us apart:
- Our staff have in-depth building science education as well as hands-on construction experience. Our perspective and advice is based on sound building science principles as well as the practical realities of construction.
- We strive for early involvement so that potential problems can be addressed with creative solutions while the design is still fluid.
- Use of state-of-the-art computer modeling tools to examine thermal and hygrothermal performance, and undertake energy analysis for components of the building enclosure or the whole building.
- Use of a database tracking system for field observations allows for speedy follow-up and reporting on all issues during the construction phase of the project.
- A comprehensive toolbox of field testing equipment to facilitate detailed assessment of materials and assemblies.