RDH’s construction management (CM) expertise is unique in the industry. CM is simply an extension of our building enclosure consulting engineering responsibilities where the construction work is tendered directly to trade contractors rather than general contractors. The integration of architecture, engineering, and construction skills means that we deliver CM expertise utilizing a unique and unified team that focuses from beginning to end on delivering an efficient, effective building program.
Using a “construction-managed” process, we act as the client’s agent in the coordination and management of rehabilitation projects. The construction work is tendered directly to trade contractors and all of the administrative, supervisory, and management functions necessary to implement the construction are handled by RDH on behalf of the client. The CM process has become the preferred method for many of our clients.
What sets us apart:
- RDH can optimize design with direct input of construction expertise.
- Projects can proceed efficiently from design to construction.
- We deal directly with trades to facilitate better pricing. This eliminates general contractor mark-ups and contingencies.
- We offer direct control of the construction process on behalf of the owner which leads to more occupant-friendly implementation.
- Since our construction managers work on an ongoing basis with our engineers, architects and technicians, we are very familiar with the technical requirements of proper building envelope assemblies.
- Construction management services are covered by our professional liability insurance package.